We offer interpreting in person and over the phone, translation, transcribing, language identifying and advice on cultural awareness, localisation and creative terminology.
We are efficient, professional, reliable and flexible. Our service is available and our lines are open 24 hours a day. We have over 200 experienced interpreters and translators of 74 languages, based mainly in Hampshire, but available to travel all over the UK.
Our main clients include:
- Hampshire County Council
- Southampton City Council
- Dorset County Council
- Hampshire & Isle Of Wight Community Rehabilitation Company
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Witness Care Units nationwide
- Various police forces, prisons, solicitors and social services
We have over 100 regular service users from the Public Service Sector and registered firms and businesses (references available on request). We are not open to the public and do not take instruction from private clients. This policy helps us to stay within professional boundaries and to reduce any risk of conflict of interest.